Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Sunday in New York

My weekend in New York was pretty interesting. I started out with a walk around in Central Park and there were tons of activities going on. Kids at the playground, people playing softball, couples strolling and lots of joggers.








I also have the opportunity to meet up with one of my client in New York who is going to get married this December. We took a walk down from our hotel at 56th Street along 6th Avenue and Broadway to Macy's at 34th Street and walked back to 51st Street along 5th Avenue. There were so much to see and feel New York at its best! When its jammed packed with prople! haha...

This was shot inside the New York Public Library. I was blown away by the intricate details of the interior, especially the celling.

Times Square from a fish's eye's view... ; )



Rockefeller Center where the Today show on NBC broadcasts live from everyday.


This is the iconic Apple store in New York.

No comments: