Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Wins at WPPI


Photobucket



I'm happy to see that more photographers from Singapore joining WPPI - Wedding & Portraits Photographers International. The best news is that they've been winning awards too! I was very pleased to learn that Kelvin Koh from Lighted Pixel and Kelvin Lim from Portraits both won Accolades of Excellence for works that they have submitted. Congratulations guys!

I was introduced to WPPI by Andrew Choi 2 years ago and was inspired to join this dynamic organisation which has members of top American and Australian Wedding photographers like Yervant, Joe Buissink, Jesh de Rox, Jerry Ghionis, Ryan Schembri, Mike Larson etc...

Last year in 2008, together with Chor Hui and Andrew Choi, we headed for Las Vegas for one of the biggest wedding photography conventions in USA. I had the experience of my life that I will never forget. Meeting top professionals from all over the world and learning from the masters themselves was indeed truly worth the 18hr trip there! Its was a pity that this year my schedule was so tight that I missed the competition and the convention but I'm sure I'll be heading over to Las Vegas next March. For those who are interested to see the world in one city make March 4-11 2010 free and join me in Las Vegas!

WPPI here I come!... next year that is... :)

No comments: