Friday, March 14, 2008

I miss my Singapore Girl...

Finally I'm here in Las Vegas... But I really miss my Singapore Girl... I flew here on an airline that has service not as good as how i expected the service should be. Sometimes one will not know what one is missing till one has lost it, like a fish out of water...

Anyways here are some images from today. Enjoy :)


The dessert surrounding Las Vegas from above...




Part of the 'Strip' from a bird's eye view... Do you recognize it from CSI ??? haha...



Slot machines are the first thing you see once you deplane. 




HEY!!!! I thought I came to Las Vegas?!?! did I take a wrong turn?
Actually this is in front of a Venice like hotel... Cool!


And now I'm in Paris just a hop away...




Will update again tmr.... I've got lessons so gotta sleep liao... seeya...

No comments: