Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Michael + Anna Costa

This morning 's talk was given by Michael + Anna Costa. They were very open to share about their experiences from start up till success. Now shared about their workflow and systems that they use in the office , the way they handle their associates and other very useful information.
Michael + Anna if you are reading this hope you like the candid portrait i shot when you were chatting : )



http://www.michaelandannacosta.com/

Throughout the talk when Michael + Anna were talking about the principles ad tips for doing the things they do, I was astounded. I was actually doing the same things and using the same methods in my company. My ideas and inspirations came from God actually coz i get crazy ideas mainly when I'm taking my shower and just before I sleep. At the times when I'm most relaxed. Coming here is a confirmation from Abba Daddy that I'm on the right track !!! Thank you Jesus!!!

2 comments:

Sherman Ho said...

Hey..really excited abt what our father teach you over there..I strongly beleive if we unite in faith and his Wisdom ..we will get really far and great..I can feel god is going to give us more than what we ask..yea..so excited for wats going to come in near future..Glory to the Jesus!

Michael Costa said...

Hey Bernard,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you get CRAZY too! :)