Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gavin & Michelle in Phuket

I spent my weekend in Phuket Thailand doing what I love most... Photography! : ) I had the honor to shoot the Wedding of Gavin and Michelle in Andaman White Beach Resort. The view was awesome and the guests were so sporting.

It was a small gathering with close friends and relatives. A beach wedding that came through for the couple with fantastic weather. The sun was shining brightly in the day and the rain that came in the evening brought chances to make photos spectacular!

I was blown away by the cloud formations that gave so much texture and mood to the photos. It was indeed showers of blessings that came. Let me walk you through the fun I had.
There were so many gorgeous photos but these are my favorites. Enjoy : )

The day started chilling by the beach... ermm... with the intense sun it seems more like baking than chilling hehe...


And guess who I met? The little mermaid...


and here's the prince and his mermaid...


Soon it was time to prepare for the ceremony... Its funny the kind of expressions you'll get with hairspary shots...


Just before the ceremony we managed to grab a few shots around the resort...



The guest were all dressed casual with the breeze blowing, sound of waves gently sweeping the onto the shore, the sun setting with fabulous cloud formations made the entrance of the flower girl, bride's maid and the couple like a fariytale come true...




This sunset group photo is definitely a keeper....


We got all the guest to run towards the camera for a fun shot. Some were skeptical but the result was loved by everyone : )


They were dubbed ' The linen Mafia'...


Soon after dinner started and food was great!


OH! and we found a wedding crasher who was supposed to be on the menu!!!


This is my favorite shot. An overall shot of the event with the help of some lighting to light up the sky.


We left the next morning feeling accomplished and satisfied with the wonderful results we got from this event. I'm definitely looking forward to my next overseas wedding shoot.

3 comments:

jun said...

awesome photos! wow~ i'll definitely get u as my photographer if i'll ever get married.. =P

Unknown said...

Hi Jun, Thank you for your very kind compliments. I will be most glad and honored to be your wedding photographer. : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks once again for the wonderful photos. They were all very nice and it's so hard to choose a few to frame. It really felt like a fairy tale wedding.... Will definietly recommend you to anyone who needs a photographer. We'll hire you again for our 10th wedding anniversary if we have a big party! It'll be somewhere really nice!