Sunday, April 13, 2008

Had a blast laast night!!!

The Singapore part of Gavin and Michelle's wedding was extremely fun!!! Starting from 7am in the morning the preparation started right through lunch and continued later in the evening till late with lots of dancing to end the wonderful day.

I realized that not only that you need the passion for photography but also to be able to enjoy yourself doing what you are doing, to produce photos that make an impression that will live in people's minds forever. I once was told by a leader in my church, " Enjoy the work that you are doing and it'll be work no more." How much more true when your passion is your profession. When you can be professional about your work, enjoy it and produce great and astounding results in the meantime without much effort.

When a guest and relatives at a wedding asks me, " You must be so tired starting so early and ending so late" I would reply " On the contrary, I'm full of energy." When people ask me what's my profession? I'll reply," I'm paid to attend parties every weekend, at different hotels with tons of beautiful people..." : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Things are looking good for u! :) To be able to enjoy what you do for a living is a blessing. Take care! Jillian

Unknown said...

Hi Jillian, thank you for your comment. Its really a great blessing indeed and of course I can't do without all of everyone's support...