Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Joe Buissink - Humble & Admired

My last class for today was conducted by Joe Buissink. He was speaking with a 40 degree fever. And the stories he told today was how he started and wht keeps him going. His life and his passion. He success and his missions.

All these stories made my admiration and respect for him grew a million times more. He dedicated 3 yrs of his time a day of a week to capturing the lives of families of autism kids. As he has 2 of his own that sadly is suffering from autism too... He just compiled a book of all those photos and it now the 4th best selling photo book online.

Joe is very humble and because of this I respect him a lot. He reaches out to you with his heart and truly cares for you even talking to a crowd of about a thousand people. You can feel that he cares. His photos are absolutely amazing. There he was explaining a 6 photo series and there I was choking holding back my tears. Those are the kind of photos that I want to capture!!!

Overall this has bee the most fruitful trip that I've been to anywhere in my entire life. I would like to give God my Abba Daddy all the Glory and Honor for without His blessing I will not be here where I am today.... Thank you Jesus : )

No comments: